Many offices and homes implement networks that appear to meet their basic needs, however, upon inspection there’s often a lot to improve and significant vulnerabilities.
Typical issues in need of improvement are:
- Shared storage that’s accessible to anyone that connects to the network putting your data and business at risk
- Network access that’s not well controlled
- Obsolete WiFi security methodology that easy to crack
- Open WiFi access
- Ethernet ports that will assign access to any device
- Undetected devices and networks trespassing on your network
- No segmentation of guest access from the primary network
- Insufficient range
- much more
We’ll gladly discuss your networking needs by either reviewing your currently implemented network or help you design your new network to ensure it meets your needs now and for the future while being considerate of your budget. Our initial consult is free of charge.